Askin are passionate about environmental awareness and sustainability, and have been actively involved in reducing the energy consumption through sustainable construction systems and supply a 100% recyclable product to the market.
Through the use of responsible design concepts in conjunction with ASKIN Insulated Panel Systems, consumers can reduce energy usage and aid in the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions. A system which boasts negative energy consumption balanced across the products lifecycle.
REDUCE, REUSE AND RECYCLE
Good practices start at home. Within their own business, ASkin take their green credentials seriously, not only recycling and reconstituting the by-product, they have undertaken the process to gain the ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System.
Global Green Tag is the world’s best green product certification It provides credibility and trust in the Askin brand to local and global markets;
- GBCA and GBCNZ recognised,
- Australian Federal Government agency (ACCC) approved National Certification Mark,
- An independent, third party label that RATES the performance of products against a worst case Business as Usual (BAU) base case,
- GreenTag is a life cycle assessment (LCA), independent third party, green building rating and certification program,
- GreenTag makes deciding which eco-friendly products to use easy,
- Green Building Councils of Australia and New Zealand recognised third party certifier,
- Uses life-cycle assessment to rate the ‘cradle to end-of-life’ of eco-preferred products including green building materials and a wide range of other products and technologies and provides ‘Net Positive’ metrics for Carbon and Biodiversity.