X260 Medi-Vet is Oxtek’s No1 solution for anti-bacterial properties and is the only product available in Australia, New Zealand & Asia to offer silver ion technology. X260 Medi-Vet is 100% environmentally friendly and is LOW VOC. NOTE: Be aware of similar products that claim to be anti-bacterial, always request testing.
AGED CARE FACILITIES
For most aged care facilities, when a resident’s room is vacated the flooring system needs to be removed and the concrete needs to be repeatedly treated for protection against bacteria. If a topical toxic anti-bacterial membrane is applied, they are time consuming and generally the rooms cannot be occupied for a period of time. Those who are waiting for a room to be available are at risk of missing out on essential care because of these time delays.
Just one easy application of X260 Medi-Vet is all that is required for 15 years of permanent protection from bacteria and moisture GUARANTEED!!!A new topical flooring system can be installed the day after application of X260 Medi-Vet on existing concrete. The room can be occupied within 2 days. There is always a high demand for accommodation, so this fast turnaround is imperative.
Greenwich Manor Aged Care, Greenwich NSW 2065 X260 MEDI-VET applied for the following reasons:
- Protection from bacteria – Proven control of E.coli and Staphylococcus aureu – MRSA
- Makes concrete impermeable, increasing longevity.
- Cures, Densifies, Hardens and Waterproofs concrete up to 200mm
- Ideally applied as a cure at time of pour by spray but can be applied to existing clean porous concrete
- Environmentally Friendly & HACCP Certified – Low Odour – LOW VOC
- A 15 year warranty against moisture transmission is provided with a project specification
- Increases tensile & compressive strength.
- Retards efflorescence & Shrinkage cracking
The X260 Medi-Vet treated concrete remains compatible with future application of epoxies, line marking paints, levelling compounds, adhesives, and topical flooring systems. Leading manufacturer’s compatibility tests available on request.